Financial Planning Review
The CFP Board Center for Financial Planning is pleased to announce the launch of Financial Planning Review, a double-blind, peer-reviewed academic journal from the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning.
Published by John Wiley & Sons quarterly beginning in mid-2018, the Review will feature high quality scholarly research, featuring rigorous empirical and methodological analyses directly and indirectly related to financial planning practice. These topics include, but are not limited to:
- Financial planning
- Portfolio choice
- Behavioral finance
- Household finance
- Psychology and human decision-making
- Financial therapy, literacy and wellness
- Consumer finance and regulation
- Human sciences.
Accepted papers will span the broad spectrum of research methodologies and data analyses.
Financial Planning Review will be available electronically from the Wiley Online Library and the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning. Each edition of the Review will also be distributed to nearly 80,000 CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals throughout the United States.
Starting October 5, 2017, original manuscripts can be submitted using the Financial Planning Review submission system at https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/fpr. Submitted papers must be in accordance with the requirements of Financial Planning Review.
Submitted papers will be subject to a review from scholars from across the eight content areas, ensuring that papers will be subject to an appropriate review from individuals with an expertise in both the content area of the paper as well as the research methodology.
Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Dr. Vicki Bogan, Cornell University
- Dr. Chris Geczy, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Dr. John Grable, CFP®, University of Georgia
- Dr. Kristy Archuleta, Kansas State University
- Dr. Inga Chira, CFP®, California State University- Northridge
- Dr. J. Michael Collins, University of Wisconsin
- Dr. Jonathan Fox, Iowa State University
- Dr. Sherman Hanna, Ohio State University
- Dr. Russell James, CFP®, Texas Tech University
- Dr. Fran Lawrence, University of Missouri
- Dr. Angela Lyons, University of Illinois
- Dr. Jason McCarley, Oregon State University
- Dr. John Nofsinger, University of Alaska-Anchorage
- Dr. Lance Palmer, CFP®, University of Georgia
- Dr. Vanessa Perry, George Washington University
- Dr. Abigail Sussman, University of Chicago
- Dr. Tom Warschauer, CFP®, San Diego State University
- Dr. Tansel Yilmazer, CFP®, Ohio State University
Dr. Charles Chaffin
Director of Academic Programs and Initiatives
CFP Board Center for Financial Planning