2019 diversity summit
November 13, 2019
The Center is pleased to announce the second annual Diversity Summit that builds upon the success of the inaugural 2018 Diversity Summit that drew over 300 thought leaders within and outside financial planning for a discussion of initiatives to advance racial diversity in the financial planning profession. The 2018 event also featured the release of Racial Diversity in Financial Planning: Where We are and Where We Must Go, the Center’s research-based thought leadership paper that outlines actionable solutions for industry stakeholders to create a more inclusive profession.
The 2019 Diversity Summit will build upon this momentum and will focus on Accountability, highlighting what key stakeholder groups are doing to implement the Center’s recommendations and advance diversity in financial planning. We are expecting a similar level of interest and turnout this year, including firm executives, leaders from schools with financial planning programs, diversity and inclusion experts, influencers at organizations that can reach diverse populations, financial planning practitioners and the media.
Please register early to reserve your seat. If you know other individuals who fit the audience profile we’re seeking, please invite them to register as well. For questions, please contact Eddy Demirovic, Manager of Programs and Operations at the CFP Board Center for Financial Planning, at email@example.com.
- Release of comprehensive report showcasing why a diverse workforce is important for both the financial planning profession and financial planning firms
- CFP® Pro Talks featuring personal reflections
- Case studies from successful diversity initiatives
- Executive roundtable
- Facilitated breakout groups
- Call to action
WHO WILL ATTEND
300+ thought leaders in financial planning and beyond:
- Executives from financial services firms
- Program directors from colleges and universities with financial planning programs
- Influencers at key organizations that can reach diverse populations
- Experts in diversity and inclusion
- Financial planning practitioners
CENTER FOR FINANCIAL PLANNING SPONSORS
LEAD FOUNDING SPONSOR